FAQ's and Rates

Frequently Asked Questions and Pricing Information.

Q: What is your area circulation?

A: Look for us everywhere from fine dining to fast food restaurants throughout the North Palm Beach, Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter. 90% of our locations are restaurants, delis, coffee houses, etc. - Everywhere people grab a bite to eat or enjoy a cup of coffee. The remaining 10% are distributed to places were people are known to wait - such as car washes, oil and lube changes. We currently have 20,000 targeted weekly readers.

Q: Can I subscribe to Coffee News®?

A: You cannot currently subscribe to Coffee News®. It is a freepublication distributed primarily at restaurants, or any other place where you might have some time to read while waiting.

Q: How often do you publish and where are you distributed?

A: New issues are distributed weekly to restaurants, delis, coffeehouses, etc. Its purpose is to provide POSITIVE, ENJOYABLE reading to those waiting for their meals (seen by a high number of readers 3 meals a day!) or relaxing over a cup of coffee. With Coffee News®, there is no BAD news - only trivia, fun facts, local events, and other fun things that draw attention (like the chance to win a prize each week). To see the locations where you can pick up a copy of Coffee News®, visit the Distribution area of this web site.

Q: What's the weekly contest all about?

A: Each week, we hide a small "Coffee News Man" in one of the ads. We hold a drawing and have a weekly prize winner. This has proven to be a very popular contest around the world. This contest is great for our advertisers as well, as it encourages our readers to look through all of the ads in order to find the hidden coffee cup!

Q: How long has Coffee News® been in existence?

A: Coffee News® was originally researched and founded by Jean Daum in Winnipeg, Canada in 1988. It has grown to over 725 locations in 52 countries worldwide!  

Q: Do I need to design the ad?

A: NO... NO...We'll work with you to create one. Ad Production fee runs $35 with no charge for changes.

Q: How much is an ad?

A: Ads in Coffee News® are less expensive than other print media, so the small business person can easily afford to advertise. You can advertise in Coffee News® for as little as the cost of a cup of coffee per day! So unless another company in your "category" of business is already advertising in the edition, it is open to you. Remember all ads in Coffee News® are EXCLUSIVES, meaning we only allow one type of business in each edition, allowing our advertisers to LOCK OUT their competition - unlike any other publication in town!

Q: Why do you recommend that the ad run for at least 13 weeks?

A: A good ad is like a seed for a fruit tree. Repetition is its water. Weekly consistency is its sunlight. The longer your seed is allowed to grow in the mind of the public, the greater and greater your harvests will be. What size harvests do you want to see? For more, read about "the benefits" of advertising in our Coffee News® article, Repetition!

Q: How do I pay for the ad?

A: We offer you a lot of flexibility in how you choose to pay for your ad. You may pay for the ad by cash, check, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express.We offer a monthly Credit Card plan. A 10% discount is offered for 12 month prepayment.

Q: Can I change an ad now and then?

A: Yes, you can. There is never a charge for minor ad changes, which may be e-mailed, faxed or phoned in.

Q: Can restaurants advertise in Coffee News®?

A: No. As a courtesy to all our restaurant and coffee shop distributers in the Northern Palm Beaches area, we offer the protection that no business in the restaurant industry will be allowed to advertise in Coffee News®. Although most restaurants would love to have an ad, they are disallowed automatically. The reason -- a Burger King ad in Coffee News®, for example, would have every McDonald's refusing to carry Coffee News®. No restaurant would welcome their competitor's efforts to take away their customers right inside their own premises, so they would naturally kick them out -- and Coffee News® too.

We do offer restaurants carrying Coffee News® a free location listing on our web site showing our readers where they can pick up a free copy of Coffee News® and a link to their website. Additionally, restaurants can participate in our E-Flyer Advertising Program and offer specials on our Restaurant page on our website.

 
     
  Copyright © PB Coffee News. All rights reserved. Site Managed By Redden Consulting